- 250 Grams Paneer (cut into squares)
- 1/4 Cup Onion, Capsicum, Tomato each (cut into squares)
- 6 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Paste
- 2 Teaspoon Ginger (Grated)
- 1/4 Cup Onion (Grated)
- 1-2 Dry Red Chillies
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dhaniya Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Anardana Powder
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Tomatoes (Grated)
- 1/4 Cup Coriander leaves (chopped)
- 2-3 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 3-4 Teaspoon Kasoori Methi
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Heat oil in a pan, put garlic, dry red chilli and onion (grated) and cook till it becomes pink in colour.
- Add all dry spices except garam masala.
- Now add grated tomatoes and cook till the oil separates.
- In another pan, put little oil and cook the onion, tomatoes, capsicum and paneer pieces. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Now put these vegetables in the above masala and again cook a little.
- In the end, sprinkle garam masala, green chillies, ginger, kasoori methi and coriander leaves for garnishing. Serve hot in a kadai.