- For 3 Chicken Leg Pieces
- 8 – 10 Kanthari Chillies (Bird’s Eye Chillies)
- 2 Tbsp Curd
- Handful Coriander Leaves
- 8 – 10 Mint Leaves
- 1 Inch Ginger
- 7 Cloves of Garlic
- 10 Black Peppercorns
- Salt to Taste
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Grind the above ingredients to a smooth paste.
- Rub the chicken legs with salt turmeric juice of 1 lemon and 1 tbsp Kashmiri Chilli powder then Marinate it with the above Kanthari chilli paste.
- Keep it in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Now take a grill pan and heat up 1 tbsp ghee and then add in the chicken legs.
- Grill on medium flame on both sides for 15 mins each.
- Once its 90 percent cooked add butter and cook for another 5 mins.