- 15 gms Melon Seeds
- 15 gms Pumpkin Seeds
- 15 gms Flaxseeds
- 15 gms White Sesame Seeds
- 20 gms Almond Meal
- Onion Flakes, Himalayan Pink Salt, Paprika – As Per Taste Preference
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 40 minutes
- Dry roast all the seeds for a few seconds.
- Dry grind them in a mixer.
- Mix the seeds flour with the almond meal.
- Add the onion flakes, salt and paprika. You can use any other flavor combination.
- Add water slowly to mix it. The dough should be firm and not soft.
- Shape it into balls.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, at the same temperature.
- Cool and store in air tight container.