- 3 – 4 Pcs Steamed Rohu Fish
- 2 Pcs Medium Size Boiled Potato
- 1 Pc Medium Size Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 Tbsp Ginger – Garlic Paste
- 1 Pc Medium Size Finely Chopped Tomatoes
- 3 Pc Green Chillies Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Chaat Masala (Everest)
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 3 Tbsp Coriander Finely Chopped
- 1 Pc Egg
- Tata Salt As Per Taste
- 4 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour/Maida
- Refined Oil For Frying
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- For steaming fish, place the fish pieces in a steamer and steam it for 5 to 7 mins, after it cools down debone it.
- In a pan add 2 tbsp of oil, add finely chopped green chillies and sauté. Add finely chopped onions and sauté till light golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and sauté till the raw smell goes off and the oil starts to leave.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes and other masalas like coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, chaat masala and sauté till becomes aromatic. Add 2 tbsp. of water so that all masala gets combined.
- Now add boiled & mashed potatoes and steamed fish which is deboned
- Add salt and freshly chopped coriander and mix everything well. Cook till all the mixture comes together, put off the flame and allow to cool.
- Shape the fish croquettes in shapes as you desire. Then dip it eggs flavour it with a pinch of salt
- Then coat it with breadcrumbs, flavour with black pepper and salt.
- Deep fry these croquettes till nice golden brown & crispy.
- Serve hot with green chutney, kasundi and some salad