- Serves 6
- 70gm Maggi Coconut Powder
- 450ml Water
- 200ml Dabur Homemade Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 40gm Brown & Polson Corn Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Rose Water
- 5 To 6 Tbsp Roohafza
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- In a sauce pan or utensil, mix in the coconut powder with water. The water should be at room temperature.
- Add in powdered sugar, corn flour and thick coconut milk or coconut cream to the pan. Whisk the mixture vigorously to avoid lumps.
- Then cook this mixture over medium heat till it is thickened but is still of a pouring consistency.
- Once thickened, remove from flame and mix in the rose water. Then pour in the required moulds or cups equally.
- Let the moulds cool at room temperature and the chill in the refrigerator for around an hour till the dessert is set.
- Now pour 2 to 3 tsp of Roohafza in each mould and let it chill again for around 4 hours.
- Garnish with desiccated coconut or pistachios and served chilled.
- Please note: Please choose to increase the sweetness as per your taste. One may use homemade coconut milk and rose syrup for the dessert as well.