- 100 Gms Fresh Cream
- 20 Gms Jello Powder
- 6 Pc Oreo Biscuits
- 1 Mango
- 100 Gms Sugar
- 2 Drops Vanilla Essence
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Take fresh cream, whip it and add powdered sugar in it (taste and see if it is sweet enough). Keep it in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, take jello and melt it in hot water and keep aside.
- Cut the mangoes and keep them aside too.
- Take out the fresh cream from the fridge and whip it again.
- Now slowly add jello liquid and keep it in the refrigerator until stiff.
- Add any fruit juice in the remaining jello liquid and keep that in the refrigerator too.
- Once cooled, slowly start stacking it in the jar and create layers. Enjoy!