- 500ml or 2 Cups Whole Fat Milk
- Sugar as Per Taste (Add 1 or 2 tsp extra if you like)
- Cardamom Powder
- Dry Fruits
Prep: 30 minutes
Cooking: 10 hours
- Condense the milk to half. Add sugar while the milk starts to reduce.
- Now add cardamom and kesar (I like it simple, cardamom and kesar are simple and basic favorable condiments).
- Finally, add all the dry fruits.
- Gently try to remove the pulp and the gutli from the mango and basically empty up the mango. It should look like a container and fill your condescend milk(prepared earlier) in it.
- Freeze this until it’s properly set. (8-10 hours in the freezer)
- Later peel the mangoes and cut them into discs.
- Garnish with shaved dry fruits.
- Tip –
when removing the guthli from the mango, be extra gentle and careful. Slowly turn
it, maybe you can use a spoon to gently scoop it out from the bottom and make it easy.