- 2 Cup Milk
- 3-4 Tsp Custard Powder
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Mango Puree
- For the Garnish
- Mango Pieces
- Mint Leaves
- Chopped Nuts
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Freezing time – 3 / 4 hours.
- Take 1 cup of milk and keep it on a boiler. Stir it continuously for 2-3min so that it does not stick at the bottom on medium flame till the first boil comes.
- Now, take 1 cup of milk in another bowl and add 3-4tsp of custard powder and mix it well. See to it there are no lumps.
- Now as the milk boils, add the half custard mix and stir it well. Now put rest custard mix and stir again. See to it there are no lumps.
- Add 1 cup of sugar, mango puree to it. Mix well and cook it for 4-5min. You will see a thick consistency. Switch off the flame and keep aside for 5min.
- Now take any bowls or glass in which you want to set them. Cover it with a foil/plastic wrap as if it’s touching the pudding. This is very important to avoid forming ice crystals in it. Keep in the freezer for 3-4hrs.
- Garnish it with chopped mango pieces, mint leaves and you can add any nuts of your choice too. Our mango pudding is ready to serve!