- For the Base –
- 4 Tbsp Granola (Kellogg’s India)
- 3 Tbsp Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Cup of Jowar Flour
- 1 Cup of Jaggery Sugar (Organic India)
- 3 Tbsp Or 1 ¼ Th Cup Ghee (Amul)
- 2 Tbsp Honey/Maple Syrup (Dabur)
- 4 Deseeded Dates
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon (Keya)
- 1 Tbsp Nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Powder
- 1 Tbsp Salt/ Or as Per Taste
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- For the Icing –
- 1/2 Cup (D’lecta) Cream Cheese
- 50 Ml Amul Fresh Full Fat Cream
- 2 Tbsp Honey/Powdered Sugar (I Used Honey)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil (Cocosoul Extra Virgin Coconut Edible Oil)
- 1/2 Lemon Juice & Pinch Of Lemon Zest
Prep: 30 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Roast Jowar flour on low heat & add jaggery sugar. Mix & add 3 tbsp ghee in it & stir until combined.
- In a mixer grinder jar add 4 large spoonful’s of Granola.
- 2 to 3 tbsp Desiccated coconut, roasted jowar flour mix, 2tbsp honey, 4 deseeded dates, 1tbsp ground cinnamon. 1 tbsp nutmeg powder, 1tbsp ginger powder, coconut oil, half lemon juice, a pinch of salt & grind (use stop & grind every few seconds).
- Transfer in a mould. Press it & Freeze for 2 hours.
- For the icing – Take ½ cup of cream cheese in a bowl. Add 50 ml fresh cream in it.
- Add 2 tbsp honey/powdered sugar.
- Add Lemon zest & half lemon juice.
- Add 1 tbsp coconut oil, Whisk everything.
- To assemble – If you’re using detachable cake mould don’t flip the cake. Add icing directly & freeze it for 4 to 5 hours or until the icing sets.
- If you’re using a container. Flip the cake upside down. Cover the cake with icing. Decorate with toppings of choice & freeze for 4 to 5 hours.