- ¼ Cup Shredded Doodhi (Bottle Gourd)
- ¼ Cup Finely Chopped French Beans
- ¼ Cup Finely Chopped Carrots
- ¼ Cup Finely Chopped Cabbage
- ¼ Cup Finely Chopped Coriander
- ½ Cup Grated Paneer
- 2 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Cumin Powder
- ½ Tsp Green Chilli Paste
- ½ Tsp Amchur Powder
- ½ Cup Besan Powder
- Salt To Taste
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Squeeze out all the water from the shredded doodhi (this is very important otherwise your koftas won’t retain their texture while being cooked).
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients of the koftas and mix thoroughly. Add the besan in batches what you are looking for is a soft texture that you can make kofta balls out of.
- Now roll out bite sized kofta balls, place them in a plate and refrigerate for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat a paniyaram pan and brush each pit with some oil.
- Once the koftas are refrigerated, roll them in some corn flour and cook them in the pan on either side until golden brown
- Serve these koftas as a starter with some green chutney or as part of a gravy for a main dish!