- 2 Cups Milk (room temperature)
- 1 Tsp Vinegar
- 2 Cups Wheat flour
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Water – Warm
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- Nutella As Per Liking – Microwaved For 30 Secs.
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Add 1 Tsp Vinegar in 2 cups milk and keep aside for 10 to 15 mins.
- Take a mixing bowl add wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and mix it well.
- Add milk and Vinegar mixture and melted butter and give it all a good mix.
- In end add warm water and mix it again. If your batter is too runny or too thick you can add more water or flour accordingly.
- You can make these bombs by spoon or using a squeeze bottle.
- Take Appe pan. Heat it and brush little butter.
- Add the batter just ¼ of the pan holes then add microwaved Nutella on the top as much filling as you like and then cover it with more batter.
- Make sure the flame is on medium or low.
- Cook it properly on one side and then flip them and cook properly on the other side.
- Tadaa your Nutella Bombs are ready to be served hot.