- 1 Large Papaya – You Can Also Use Melons, Grapefruits, Watermelon – Any Large Fruit of Your Choice
- 1 Tbsp Pink Harvest Farms Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Milk (Of Your Choice)
- Fruits/ Nuts/ Seeds Of Your Choice For Topping
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
- Cut a papaya lengthwise and use 1/2 by removing the seeds.
- Fill the chia pudding into your papaya, top with nuts and other fruits. You can drizzle some honey / maple or sweetener of your preference! Scoop out along with some papaya and enjoy!