- Makes 7, 15-cm Diameter Parathas
- 8 Tbsp Unsweetened Peanut Butter – (Muscle Blaze or Sundrop Crunchy Peanut Butter)
- 6 Tbsp Desiccated Coconut (Buruh)
- 5-6 Tbsp Jaggery Powder (More If Desired) (24 Mantra Organic Jaggery Powder)
- 1 1/4 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- 7 Medium-Sized Atta Dough Balls
- Ghee, For Cooking
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, coconut, jaggery powder and cardamom powder until you have a moist but crumbly filling.
- Roll out a dough ball with a rolling pin. Scoop 1 1/2tbsp of the filling into the centre.
- Lift the edges of the dough and pleat it like a momo. Seal the paratha by pressing down the last pleat into the centre (watch the video).
- Roll out the parathas with a rolling pin to a diameter of 15-cm.
- Heat a few drops of ghee in a frying pan. When hot, slide in the paratha and cook both sides until golden brown and crisp. Serve immediately.