- 3/4 Cup Maida
- 50 Gram Butter
- 1/4 Cup Castor Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- A Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon milk
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven on 160 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Grease an aluminium tray with butter or oil.
- In a bowl add flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and mix nicely.
- In another bowl beat butter and both sugars for a minute.
- Now add peanut butter and beat, add milk and mix again.
- Add all the dry ingredients and chocolate chips.
- Make a dough – then make balls and keep it on a tray at a distance of 2 inches.
- Now bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes or till the edges are brown.
- Take the tray out of the oven, let it cool for 10 minutes and transfer the cookies on a wire rack for 20 minutes.