- 2 Potatoes
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Mustard Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Chilli Flakes
- Olive Oil
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Start by boiling the potatoes. Start with cold, salted water. Then bring the pot to a boil until the potatoes are fork-tender. When they are done, drain and cool them.
- For the dressing, mash the boiled eggs, add mayonnaise, mustard sauce, onion powder, salt and pepper. Mix well together.
- Once cooled, transfer the potatoes on a pan, add some olive oil and stir for a minute.
- In a bowl, fold the dressing with the potatoes (do this gently so you don’t mash the potatoes).
- To serve the potato salad, sprinkle with some chilli flakes.