- 20 Big Prawns
- 2 Tsp Turmeric
- 2 Tsp Ginger Garlic (Paste)
- 2 Onions (Finely Sliced)
- 3/4 Green Chilies (Roughly Chopped)
- A Handful of Coriander (Finely Chopped)
- 2 Cup Coconut Milk (Tetra Pack)
- 8/10 Curry Leaves
- 1 Tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp Mustard Seeds
- Salt to Taste
- Coconut Oil (For Frying)
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Thoroughly wash and clean the prawns.
- Apply salt, turmeric and ginger-garlic paste to marinade.
- Heat oil in a vessel and add mustard seeds. Once they start to splutter, add finely sliced onions and let them turn translucent.
- Next, add coriander, curry leaves, chillies and fry well.
- Then add the marinated prawns, followed by garam masala and fry well until oil starts to leave.
- Lastly, add very little water and let it cook for a minute. Then add coconut milk and cook until the curry gets a nice boil.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.