- 250g Biscuit (Oreo)
- 100g Melted Butter (Amul)
- 750g Cream Cheese/Hung Curd (Homemade)
- 400g Whipping Cream (Homemade)
- 1 Cup Sugar (Madhur)
- 150g Of Melted Milk Chocolate (Amul)
Prep: 30 minutes
Cooking: 60 minutes
- Take 250-280 gms of Oreo biscuits. Separate the cream and keep it aside in a bowl.
- You could either crush the biscuits in a zip-lock bag or a food processor. Just make sure it is in the form of fine crumbs.
- Add 100 gms melted butter to it and mix well. Pour into the baking tin (I used the one with a push-up base) and then flatten it down inbound (You could use the underside of a flat-base glass).
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or more. Meanwhile, make the cream.
- Take a mixing bowl, add around 750 gms of softened cream cheese (I used homemade hung curd instead).
- Add 200-300 ml of whipping cream (I used the cream of the Oreo biscuits) but make sure the cream is quite thick.
- To that, add approximately one cup of sugar. Keep mixing until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Pour the mixture on the biscuit base. To that, you can add 150 gms of melted chocolate or leave it as it is.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours minimum. Serve cold and enjoy!