- 1 Cup Cooked Pink Harvest Farms White Quinoa
- 4-5 Tbsp Boiled Rajma, Mashed
- 1/2 Boiled Potato, Grated
- 1 Green Chilli, Chopped
- 1/2 Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1 Tsp Garlic Paste
- Some Grated Cheese (Optional)
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- Chopped Spinach Leaves (You Can Add Bell Peppers, Carrots, Any Veggies of Your Choice)
- TIP – Add 1-2 Tablespoon Rice Flour – Will Help It Bind and Make It Super Crispy!
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl.
- Form into small balls.
- Heat the pan and add oil.
- Add the balls and cook them on all sides until golden brown, flipping them if needed.