- 1 Medium-sized Red and Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Capsicum
- 100 Gm Cottage Cheese/Paneer (cut into cubes)
- 1 Big Onion
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1 Tsp Garlic
- 50 Gm Mushroom (sautéed)
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper (crushed)
- 1 Tbs Oil
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Rinse 100 grams quinoa in cold water as this will help quinoa from sticking together.
- Put the rinsed quinoa into a saucepan and cover with 300ml cold water).
- Bring it up to a rolling boil and cook for 12-15 minutes or until all the water has evaporated and the grains have doubled in size.
- Cut all vegetables in cubes and keep aside.
- Take a wok and heat oil in it. Then add garlic, chilli and onions. Sauté for a minute.
- Then add all the other vegetables and sauté for 2 more minutes.
- In the end, add paneer cubes and sauté for a minute. Season with black pepper and salt as per taste.
- Lastly, add sautéed mushrooms.