- 1 Cup Ragi
- 2 Tbsp Wheat Flour
- 3 Tsp Corn Flour
- 3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 3 4 Tbsp Milk
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Jaggery
- 2 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 6 -7 Tbsp Ghee
- 1 Tbsp Flax Seed Powder
- 3 Tbsp Luke Warm Water
- 2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chunks
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Mix the ground flaxseed and water and let it sit for a few minutes. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Whisk the ghee until smooth and light, add jaggery, sugar, vanilla extract then mix everything well.
- Then add the flax meal which we prepared earlier.
- Finally, sift the dry ingredients and add milk. Combine everything together to form a dough. And chill this dough for 30 minutes.
- For chocolate filling – melt dark chocolate and make ganache, freeze it then make balls. And fill it inside the dough.
- Scoop out 50-55 grams dough balls on to the baking tray and bake them at preheated 180°C oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool in the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool down completely.