- Serves 2
- 1/4 Cup Rolled Oats Flour
- 1/2 Cup Ragi Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder (Urban Platter)
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda (Urban Platter)
- 1/4 Cup Jaggery Powder
- 1/8 Cup Warm Water
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- Vanilla Essence
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 35 minutes
- Whisk together the first five ingredients together. Add warm water to make a paste.
- Now keep whisking and adding milk till you get a thick consistency. Add vanilla essence and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan and pour a ladle of the batter. Once the bottom is cooked (in approximately 1-3 minutes), flip and cook the other side too.
- Serve with fruits or ice-cream.