- For the Marinade
- 1 Raw Mango/Keri
- 1 Bowl Fresh Coriander
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Cheese Triangle
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 3 Dried Red Chillies
- 2 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Onion
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Blend all the above ingredients in a mixer grinder till smooth.
- Marinate Norwegian Salmon slices with raw mango and cheese paste. Leave aside for 15 minutes.
- In a pan, fry one chopped onion and add salt to it.
- In a deep-dish pan, fry five garlic cloves and four chopped dried red chillies in 3 tablespoons oil till it comes to a slow boil on low flame.
- Add this oil to the pan with onions.
- Now place marinated Norwegian Salmon in the pan, with skin on the base of the pan.
- Add three tablespoons water and allow to simmer for 2 minutes with a lid.
- Remove lid and allow the water to dry out and the skin to fry crisp. Once done, it’s ready to serve.