- 1 Whole Chicken Cut into Pieces (with or without bones)
- 3 Tablespoons Ginger Garlic Paste (preferably fresh)
- 3 Teaspoons Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Coriander Powder
- 4 Tablespoons Curd
- 4-5 Tablespoons Oil & Ghee
- Salt to Taste
Prep: 30 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt for an hour.
- Heat oil and ghee in a kadhai (pot or cooker) and add marinated chicken and mix well. Now cover the pot and stir occasionally till the chicken is cooked.
- Once the chicken is almost cooked, add curd mixed with coriander powder, keep adding little water for the chicken to cook well until it leaves oil.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with rice or chapati and raw onions.