- 1 Tablespoon + 1 Tablespoon Chopped Spring
- Onions for Garnish
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Cup Mix Chopped and Boiled Veggies (Carrots, French Beans and Potatoes, And Green Peas)
- 2 Teaspoon Schezwan Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Cup Cooked Rice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Soya Sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sugar
- Salt to Taste
- Makes 1 Bowl
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- In a nonstick pan, heat oil on a medium flame. Once the oil is hot, add all the chopped and boiled veggies along with ginger garlic paste and cook for one minute.
- Add schezwan sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, and chili sauce. Add some sugar to balance out the sour flavors.
- Lastly, add the cooked rice, salt, and spring onions. Mix everything well together.
- Serve hot. Garnish with more spring onions. Tada!