- 1 Cup Besan
- 1 Cup Ghee
- 1 Cup Coconut (grated)
- 1 Cup Milk
- 3 Cups Sugar
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add the mixture.
- Keep stirring it continuously to ensure the mixture doesn’t burn at the bottom of the pan. Ensure the stirring continues to avoid lumps. The mixture will start to thicken in 15-20 minutes. Stir well till you see some ghee leaving the sides of the pan.
- In the meantime, grease a plate with high edges with ghee.
- Once the mixture has thickened, pour it on the greased plate and allow it to cool for a while but mark squares/bars on this mixture.
- Let it cool completely at room temperature.
- Store it in the fridge for 10-15 days (since it has coconut, it is better to consume the sweet within 10 days).