- 2 Cup Fresh Chilled Curd/Yogurt
- 1 Cup Fresh Chilled Milk
- 1/2 Cup Chilled Water
- 1 Inch Grated Ginger
- 1/2 Cup Mint Leaves Or 2 Tbsp Dried Mint Leaves
- 2 Tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Tsp Black Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Chaat Masala
- 1/2 Tsp Salt Or According To Your Taste
- 1 Cup Ice Cubes
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
- Take curd or yoghurt and beat with hand beater for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add milk and water and blend them all into a blender. Give only 2-3 blends.
- Now add all spices into a blender and blend again to frothy later on top. Take it out in a deep bowl.
- For smoky flavour place a cup or any bowl which you can place into the centre of buttermilk separately. Now add red hot coal piece into a cup and pour some ghee on the coal. You will notice the smoke comes out.
- Immediately cover with any lid or aluminium foil. Give rest for 2-3 minutes, or till aroma infused into chaas or buttermilk.
- Finally serve smoked masala chaas with some ice cubes and garnish with mint leaves.