- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil (Allegro)
- 2-3 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 1.5 Cups of Cooked Chickpeas
- 1 Tsp Each of Jeera Powder, Chilli Powder & Coriander Powder
- Salt, As Per Taste
- Salad Leaves of Choice (Used Kale, Lollo Rosso And Baby Spinach Here)
- 1 Large Carrot, Julienned
- 1 Large Bell Pepper, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Medium Red Onion, Diced
- Avocado Dressing
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Add oil to a pan and sauté the garlic for 1-2 minutes. Add in the spices and cooked chickpeas and toss till the chickpeas are coated in the spice. Set aside to cool.
- Add the salad leaves and veggies into a salad bowl and toss. Add in the cooled spiced chickpeas and lightly combine.
- Top with dressing of your choice.