- Makes 20-24 Pieces
- 10-12 Bread Slices
- 250-300 Grams Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 5-6 Sprigs Coriander (chopped)
- 5-6 Chillies (chopped)
- 2-3 Tsp Salt (or adjust as per taste)
- Slurry (maida and water – 2 parts of maida and 1 part of water)
- Paste – 1/2 Inch Ginger, 6 Garlic Cloves & 5 Chillies
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Mix all the ingredients. Adjust the salt.
- Cut off the bread sides and flatten the bread with a rolling pin.
- Reserve the sides and toast them to make bread crumbs.
- Add a nice dollop of the filling on the flattened bread and spread it evenly. Roll it like a wheel. In case the sides do not stick, stick it with the slurry.
- Now cut it in halves.
- Add all the pieces in the air fryer for 10 minutes at 180 degrees (if you do not have an air fryer put it in an oven or toast it on a tava).
- Serve the sandwiches with spicy chilly tomato ketchup or chutney.