- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup Button Mushrooms (diced and sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Mix Bell Peppers (red, green, yellow and chopped)
- 2-3 Spring Onions (chopped)
- 1 Red Onion (sliced)
- 1 Tbsp Ching’s Schezwan Chutney
- 1 Tsp Ching’s Soy Sauce
- Ching’s Red Chilli Sauce
- 1-2 Tbsp Oil
- 3 Cups Water
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mushrooms and sauté until they are brown.
- If needed add more oil else add onions, bell peppers and spring onions. Sauté until ¾ cooked.
- Then add all the sauces. Mix well.
- Add oats, mix and roast all for a minute.
- Then add 2 cups of water, cover and let it cook for 7- 8 minutes (if you want it to be little overcooked and with gravy, add 1 more cup of water and cook).