- Cheese (grated/slice)
- To Make the Filling
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Green Chili (Chopped)
- 1 Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Sweet Corn Kernel
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Bunch Chopped Spinach
- 1 Cup Hung Curd
- Paneer (optional)
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Heat a pan with some butter, add chillies, onions and sauté them.
- Add cooked corn kernels, salt & pepper and sauté.
- Add chopped spinach leaves and cook. Then add paneer.
- The corn and spinach filling are done, keep it aside, let it cool down.
- Add Hung curd. Take 2 slices of bread, spread butter.
- Place the cheese slice or grate cheese on top of it place the filling and close it with bread.
- Heat a grill pan with some butter, place the sandwich on it
- Apply some butter on top of it and grill the sandwich till it turns to a golden-brown color on both sides. (I used ghee, tastes better).
- Serve the sandwich hot.