- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Finely Chopped Onions
- ¼ Cup Finely Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- ¼ Cup Finely Chopped Yellow Bell Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Basil Pesto
- 2 Cups Paneer Cubes
- 2 Big Capsicum
- ½ Cup Grated Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- 1 Tbsp Chilli Flakes
- Salt To Taste
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Heat oil in a pan, sauté onions till translucent.
- Now add in the bell peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes (don’t overcook)
- Add in the basil pesto, paneer cubes and seasoning, mix thoroughly and cook on a low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Cut the capsicums horizontally into two halves and scoop out the insides.
- Stuff the capsicums with the paneer filling, sprinkle some cheese on top and bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes @180*c
- Serve hot!