- 6-7 Green Chilies
- 50 Gms Pudhina
- 100 Gms Coriander
- 4-5 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tsp Fennel Seeds (roughly ground)
- 1 Tsp Coriander Seeds (roughly ground)
- 1 Tsp Kashmiri Red Chili Powder
- 6-7 Dry Dates
- 100 Gms Jaggery (or as per your taste)
- 2 Tsp Sugar
- A Pinch of Salt
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Soak seedless dates in 1 cup of hot water for 4-5 minutes.
- Then grind all the ingredients along with the soaked dates and its hot water. It’s ready to accompany pakoras, samosas or anything you’d like to serve or eat with.