- 250 gms boiled wheat Spaghetti (Boil the noodles with pinch of salt and drizzle some olive oil)
- 1.5 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Ginger-Garlic
- 1 Onion Sliced
- 1 Cup Carrot, Diced
- 1 Cup Cabbage, Shredded
- 2 Green Chilies, Slit
- Salt To Taste
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Tsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Sauce
- 1 Tsp Green Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Szechuan Sauce
- Green Spring Onions To Garnish
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Sauté ginger-garlic and onions in a wok with olive oil on medium flame.
- Add carrots and close the lid, cook for some time. Retain its crunch.
- Add cabbage and green chilies and sauté for 1-2 minutes on medium flame. Add other veggies like all color bell peppers.
- When the veggies are done (let the crunch be retained), mix green chili sauce, red chili sauce, dark soy sauce, schezwan sauce in a bowl.
- Pour the sauce mixture in the wok, turn the flame to high and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add the boiled spaghetti to the wok and mix well for few seconds.
- Garnish it with spring onions and relish hot!