- Vegetables (of your choice)
- Marinated Chicken (optional)
- 6 Tbsp Thai curry paste
- 1 Tsp Lemon zest
- 2 Cups Coconut milk
- Salt and pepper
- 4-5 Basil leaves (fresh always better)
- 1 Tsp Cumin powder
- 1 Tsp Coriander powder
- Ingredients for Thai Curry Paste
- Spring Onion Leaves – a bunch
- Coriander Leaves – small bunch
- 10-12 Garlic Cloves
- Ginger – a small piece
- 5-6 Jalapeños
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- To make the Thai paste, add the spring onion leaves, coriander, garlic, ginger, lemon juice into a mixer and grind it.
- To make the Thai curry, saute all your vegetables/chicken in a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Add in the Thai curry paste.
- Add some lemon zest, salt, pepper, cumin powder, coriander powder and cook it for about 5 minutes.
- Now add in the coconut milk (if you find the curry a little too thick, add little water as per your preference).
- Add chopped fresh basil (if you don’t have fresh basil, you could add dry basil).
- Add fresh cream and serve with jasmine rice or basmati rice.