- Makes 12 Pieces
- 200 Gm Paneer (Homemade or Store Bought)
- 1/4 Cup + 2 Tbsp Thandai Syrup
- 3 Tbsp Milkmaid (As Per Sweetness Required)
- Few Dried Rose Petals N Silvered Pistachio for Garnish
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Add sum water to the steamer and allow it to boil.
- Add paneer, thandai syrup and milkmaid in a mixing jar and grind it till it’s a soft creamy texture.
- Grease a baking mould or any container, pour the batter, sprinkle sum dried rose petals and silvered pistachio.
- Cover the container with foil paper or any lid.
- Place the container in steamer and steam it for 30 mins on low flame.
- Turn of the gas after 30 mins and remove the container, let it come to room temperature, allow it cool in refrigerator for 2 hrs. Before cutting into pieces.