- 3-4 Ripe Tomatoes
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Onion
- 2-Inch Piece Ginger
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 5-6 Cloves Garlic
- 1/3 Cup Tomato Puree/Ketchup
- 1 Tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- Bread for Croutons
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- In a pressure cooker, add roughly chopped tomatoes, carrots, ginger, onion along with Bay leaf and salt. Let it cook for 2-3 Whistles.
- Cool it down and make a smooth puree.
- In a Kadai, add chopped garlic and cook it until golden brown. Strain the boiled puree to it.
- Add tomato puree to it and add the crushed Black pepper.
- Cook it for 10 minutes at low flame. Switch off the flame and top it with a dollop of cream.
- Serve it hot with bread croutons.