- 125 gm Dark Chocolate: 50 – 70% Dark (Cadbury Bourneville)
- 185 gm Almond Flour
- 125 gm Unsalted Butter (Amul)
- 125 gm Sugar (Powdered)
- 3 Medium Eggs
- Icing to Decorate
Prep: 25 minutes
Cooking: 35 minutes
- Preheat the microwave (on convection settings) at 180 degrees.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave, heating on high for 10 sec. Repeat this process till the chocolate starts to melt. Keep aside to cool.
- Separate the egg whites and yolks.
- Beat the egg whites till they have stiff peaks.
- Mix the egg yolk and sugar, beat the mixture till it is pale yellow and creamy (around 5 mins).
- To the egg yolk mixture, add the almond flour, little at a time and mix well.
- Add the chocolate and butter mixture to the flour and mix until combined well.
- Lastly, add the egg white mix and combine all the ingredients.
- Bake the cake for 30 – 35 mins at 180 degrees.
- Let it cool completely. The cake should be moist from the inside.