- 400 ml Coconut Cream (Kara Coconut Cream)
- 1/4th Cup Coconut Sugar (Coconut Culture)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract (Ossoro French Vanilla Extract)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar for The Crust
Prep: 4 Hours
Cooking: 40 minutes
- In a saucepan add the coconut cream and agar-agar. Whisk the two well.
- Add the coconut sugar and vanilla extract.
- Let it simmer for a few minutes while you stir it continuously.
- Remove from heat and transfer to five Ramekins or small bowls.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 90 minutes.
- Top it with sugar and use a torch or caramelize the sugar and gently pour on top.
- Let it cool for some time and Voila! Enjoy your Vegan Creme Brulee!