- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 12 Micro Spoons Stevia Powder
- 1 Tsp Melted Butter
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 3 Eggs
- Vanilla Extract
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C.
- Mix the flours, stevia, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Whisk the melted butter, almond milk, eggs and the vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients mix to the dry ingredients mix.
- Get the doughnut pan greased and ready.
- Put the batter into the pan using a spoon or pipe it.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until done.