- 1 Cup Mini Tapioca (Local Grocery Store Packaged)
- 6 Cups of Water
- 300 ml Coconut Milk (Kara)
- 2 Cups Homemade Mango Pulp
- 2 Tbsp Sugar (Or Can Add as Desired)
Prep: 90 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Add 6 cups of water to a pot and add in 1 cup of tapioca. Cook on medium heat for 10 mins and switch off the stove. Cover and let it sit for 3-4 mins and then strain.
- Meanwhile, add coconut milk, mango pulp and sugar to a blender and blend to a puree.
- Add the strained tapioca pearls to a dish and add in the lovely thick mango mixture. Lightly fold, cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Garnish with nuts of choice and serve chilled.