- For the Noodles
- 1 Cup Onions
- 1 Cup Carrots
- 1/2 Cup Beans
- 1 Cup Capsicum
- 2 Packets Maggi Noodles (boiled)
- 2 Packets Maggi (boiled & fried)
- Salt to Taste
- For the Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Vinegar (preferably brown)
- 4 Tbsp Tomato Sauce (Maggie)
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Flour Or 1 Tbsp Cornflour (Weikfield)
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Soya Sauce (Nature’s Pride)
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Put all the ingredients of sauce in a pan. Cook it stirring continuously till the sauce thickens. Switch off the gas.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a kadhai or pan and add all the veggies. Cook on high flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Add boiled noodles and the prepared sauce and bring it to a boil.
- Add half of the fried noodles and mix gently.
- Serve hot, topped with the rest of the fried noodles.