- 1 ½ Cups of Basmati Rice, Rinsed
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Pressed or Minced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1 Cup Broccoli Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Baby Corn Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Mushrooms Chopped
- 3 Basil Leaves
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tsp Vinegar
- 1 Cup Water
- 200 ml Coconut Milk (Brand – Nature’s Spice)
- 1 Packet Red Thai Curry Paste (Brand – Real Thai)
Prep: 30 minutes
Refrigeration: 30 minutes
- To cook the rice, bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the rinsed rice and continue boiling for 30 minutes, reducing heat as necessary to prevent overflow. Remove from heat, drain the rice and return the rice to the pot. Cover and let the rice.
- For making the Thai curry, heat olive oil in a pan. Keep flame to a low. Add the Thai red curry paste.
- Sauté for a minute on a low flame stirring often. Add all the veggies, stir and mix everything.
- Now add the coconut milk and mix well. Add water, salt, soy sauce, vinegar. Mix again.
- Cover the pan with its lid. Increase the flame to medium. Simmer the curry till the vegetables are cooked and let the curry come to a boil.
- Serve the Thai red curry hot with plain steamed basmati rice.
- Garnish it with basil leaves while serving.