- For the Slider Buns
- 500 gm Flour
- 25 gm Sugar
- 10 gm Tata Salt
- 14 gm Gloripan Yeast
- 30 ml Di Sano Extra Light Olive Oil
- Milk for Brushing
- For the Coleslaw Salad
- 200 gm Shredded Cabbage
- 50 gm Shredded Carrots
- 1/2 Tsp Keya Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 Tsp Keya Oregano
- 2 Tbsp Veeba Mayonnaise
- Tata Salt to Taste
- For the Vegetable Cutlets
- 6 Boiled Potato, Mashed
- 1 Cup Safal Frozen Green Peas, Boiled
- 150 gm Carrots, Diced
- 100 gm Beans, Chopped & Blanched
- 1 Tsp Keya Red Chilli Flakes
- Tata Salt to Taste
- 1/2 Tsp Eastern Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Tbsp Brown & Polson Cornflour
- 2 Tbsp Refined Flour
- Refined Flour, Milk and Breadcrumbs for Crumbing
- Saffola Rice Bran Oil for Deep Frying
- For the Assembly
- 2 Tomatoes, Sliced
- 2 -3 American Garden Jalapenos, Sliced
- 5 – 6 American Garden Green Olives
Prep: 120 minutes
Cooking: 60 minutes
- For Slider buns – In a mixing bowl, mix yeast and sugar in warm water. Let it bloom for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sift the flour and add salt to it. Add the yeast mixture when it has bloomed.
- Knead into a soft dough using oil and water whenever required.
- Proof the dough for an hour or until doubled. Punch the dough and portion into 6 equal-sized balls. Line them in a baking tray and proof again for 30 mins. Brush with milk and bake at 180°C for 25 – 30 mins.
- Once done, remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- For Coleslaw Salad – In a mixing bowl, mix shredded cabbage and carrots with mayonnaise. Add oregano, red chilli flakes and adjust seasoning. Keep aside for later use.
- For Vegetable Cutlets – Mash all the vegetables together. Add red chilli flakes and adjust seasoning.
- Now add the cornflour and refined flour and mix everything. Portion equally and shape them like a cutlet.
- Now dust each in refined flour, dip in milk and crumb with breadcrumbs. Refrigerate for about 30 mins.
- Deep fry until golden. Keep aside to cool.
- For the Assembly – Cut each bun into halves.
- Spread some coleslaw salad on the bottom half. Line with a slice of tomato. Then place the vegetable cutlet and top with some sliced jalapenos.
- Place the other half of the bun on top and skewer with a green olive. Repeat for all.
- Serve with some hot sauce and your favourite drink on the side.