- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1 Cup Powdered Brown Sugar (Organic Tattava)
- 1/2 Olive Oil (Figaro Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1 Cup Milk (Mother Dairy Full Fat)
- 2 Tsp Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Walnuts
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 70 minutes
- Mash the bananas well and add powdered brown sugar, olive oil and milk. Mix well so that there are no lumps. Then add vinegar and vanilla essence. Mix again.
- Now sift all the dry ingredients and add them to the wet mixture in batches. Make a smooth batter.
- Now add chopped walnuts (half the quantity) and mix well.
- Transfer the batter in a greased tin and garnish with the remaining chopped walnuts.
- Now bake the bread in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 60 minutes.