- 1 1/2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 3/4 Cup Jaggery Powder
- 1/2 Cup Ghee Residue
- 2 Eggs (You Can Use Curd or Applesauce Instead)
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg Powder
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 40 minutes
- Sift the whole wheat flour, baking powder and nutmeg powder. Do this at least 4-5 times.
- Pre-heat the oven at 160 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Whisk the ghee residue and jaggery well.
- Add the eggs one at a time and whisk/beat well.
- Add the sifted flour and milk alternately.
- Put the batter into a baking pan.
- Bake at 160 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until done.
- Cool off and slice.